Monday, January 4, 2010

AND IT BEGINS

I'm surprisingly excited about the start of this new year. As I was contemplating as to why I've had this sudden paradigm shift, I realized that it's because I've decided to change my focus this year from 'survive' to 'thrive!' Last year was a combination of good experiences, mingled with pushing out some of the excess emotions of the year before. This year it's time to take the bull by the horns. I am looking forward to positive experiences and I have an overwhelming desire to just be HAPPY!! And not to just be happy, but to be acutely aware of the things that make me happy. I'm looking forward to my new focus, and I'm looking forward to my new year! Happy 2010!

1 comment:

lexid said...

Hooray! It is so fun to THRIVE! I am just loving the life I am creating by thinking differently. I can't wait to hear about and live through your experiences vicariously! :-)