Thursday, November 13, 2008

MORE THANKS.....

Here are some things that I'm grateful for today:

#1: String Cheese - I have sort of gotten into the habit of running to places. Running to work, running to a meeting, running to church...you get the general idea. Lately the least of my concerns has been figuring out what to eat, so I just want to say how grateful I am for string cheese. It's small, it comes individually wrapped, I can pull it apart with my fingers, and it gives me calcium.
#2: Brittney, our receptionist - I can't go by today without being thankful for sweet Brittney. She's the one who knows when I'm stressed and opts to tell everyone that I'm in a meeting, and would they like my voicemail, rather than bothering me with hundreds of companies who want me to use their business. She is my lifesaver, especially with how work has been lately.
#3: My warm, comfy, terry cloth robe - Who knew that this little baby would come in so handy! As the weather drops at night, and as Jack feels the need to wake me up at 2:00 in the morning (seriously - I took him on a walk before bed - why didn't he do it then), I have found that rather than stumble around, looking for clothes, I can just wrap this little ditty around me and I am good to go. Fortunately I live in the ghetto so even if my neighbors were to see me, I sort of wouldn't care. It's just so warm!

#4: Robert Abney - Need I say more?! SO GRATEFUL for him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! That is so cool of you. Thank you for being thankful for me. If I had your address I would send you a bouquet of cheese sticks.

Heidi said...

Oh, okay. I was just going to ask who Robert Abney was.

LOVE the string cheese! I should buy stock in it. We go through it so fast!