Saturday, November 15, 2008

NOT SO MUCH

I realize with the holidays upon us, and especially Thanksgiving, that I should focus on that which I'm grateful for. I've been doing that, but wanted to take a moment to express something that I need to get off of my chest. I HATE THE WIND!!!!! These last two days have been horrible. I know that it blows away storms and cleans the air, but seriously! My allergies are acting up, it makes it feel about 10 degrees colder than it really is, my hair keeps getting thrown all over my face, and I don't even have a windchime to make it a pleasant experience. Enough is enough, folks!

On a lighter note, I just wanted to say that I AM grateful for friends. Last night I spent the evening with a large group of fabulous people and it reminded me that honest to goodness friends know your heart and are an advocate for your happiness, no matter what. I am thankful that I have had so many of them in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to get so frustrated with that darn ol' Rexburg wind when we were in college. I'd look out the window and wonder why I even did my hair that day. Curse that wind!!

Summer's World said...

You're so adorable and happy! I was happy to see you on my blog!!!! YEAH! And your posts are so fun. Oddly enough, that day I found your blog I was looking for a pumpkin dinner recipe. Take care. Be good!
-Summer