Friday, January 29, 2010

NOT SO HIDDEN TREASURES

I'm still trying to figure out why I've lived in Vegas for over 5 years and only yesterday experienced for the first time the wonder that is the Casablanca Spa and Resort. For a measly 149 dollars (and your taxes and fees are included) you get the following:

1. Hotel room with 2 queen beds
2. 2 massages (or 2 golf packages, or 1 of each)
3. All day access to heated mineral pools, hot tubs, a juice bar, the eucalyptus steam room, fluffy white robes with slippers, and the 'quiet room' with fruits, drinks, and a big screen TV

It was phenomenal!! Plus the staff are ridiculously friendly. When I realized I had forgotten my swimming suit, and saw that the only ones they had were 80 dollars, they actually took my recommendation of hooking me up, and gave it to me for 1/2 off, even though it wasn't on sale. Thank you Casablanca Spa and Resort! You made my first official 'vacation' of the year a smashing success!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Holy cow! What a great find!

Tara said...

That is amazing! When I come to visit you'll have to go there again!

Stephanie said...

How wonderful!!!!