Thursday, January 21, 2010

DON'T GIVE UP!

There's a commercial running in Vegas for a company that sponsors funds for new inventions. Apparently someone named 'Bob' invented some sort of a car wash for kids to ride their bikes through on hot, summer days. The purpose of the commercial is to encourage people to send in their ideas and get funding to make it work. My favorite part is the disclaimer they say at the very end:

"Bob's results are not typical and most inventions do not result in success." Way to keep it real, folks!

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Megan, that commercial with Bob and his kids car wash crack me up everytime!
Also, I must note that I just sat down to a bowl of noodles that were splashing on me and so that picture you have posted about did me in! I need one of those asap!!!
p.s. your blog is darling and so are you!

Unknown said...

That is awesome. I really like the picture and wondering what type of an invention that is?

Is that something that you own or is that your idea of an invention. Sort of a splash guard for noodles.