Friday, March 6, 2009

KHARMA TRAIN

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I'm currently looking forward to some AWESOME homemade gifts from crafty friends, and figured it was time for me to do my part. I like to think of it as changing the world, one homemade gift at a time - ha, ha, ha! Anyhow, here are the rules:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me (Please no audible laughs or looks of disbelief for those of you familiar with how well I hide my 'talents' under a bushel, and then sit on the bushel so as not to let them out). This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. That I am even MAKING something should bring you all the joy and happiness in the world!
2. What I create will be just for you because doggonitt - you're worth it!
3. It’ll be done and sent to you this year
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven’t even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Just look forward to the day when that package arrives in the mail, addressed from me....to you!


The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! It's the gift that keeps on giving, folks!! Good luck....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not accepting this challenge so don't think that I have climbed aboard the the Kharma Train. I just wanted to say that I can't wait to see what you give people. If you could write a blog on your journey to your craft gifts I would appreciate it.