Sunday, March 29, 2009

JACK THE DOG

Yesterday I went on a road trip to the Grand Canyon with my friend, Wayne, and Jack the Dog. I'm going to post some pictures of the actual Grand Canyon experience (70 degrees, sunny skies, enormous hole in the ground, perfect day) but saw this picture that Wayne had taken and thought I would put it up in the meantime just so you could see how CUTE my dog is!! Some people get annoyed by little dogs, but he's the perfect size for travel, apartments, etc.. Plus, he can hold his own when hiking. It's the best of both worlds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention how cute YOU look in this photo! We are so going to the Grand Canyon next time I come down there. Let's start planning!

Misty said...

Oh, I love and miss Jack! I think you two look alike too... look closely, and you'll see it!