Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

After the last four days of not being a social worker, keeping my phone on silent, and showering only when absolutely necessary, I've realized that there are some things that I LOVE about being home:

1. Not waking up to an alarm clock
2. Three televisions, which means there is always the opportunity to watch Hallmark movies or Lifetime television for women
3. The back yard is enormous so I just bundle Jack up and throw him out the door to explore and do his thing
4. Endless supplies of chocolate milk, string cheese, and crackers
5. Playing card games at night and listening to my dad pretend to let other people win when he's behind
6. Playing the piano - I miss having a piano
7. Sitting around and talking until late into the night
8. Family dinners
9. Clean carpet - our apartment carpet leaves much to be desired
10. Having a White Christmas and a fireplace - so much fun!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

your house sounds fun! can i spend next christmas there?