Friday, July 16, 2010

SO FAR, SO GOOD


Things I love about this month so far:

1. Another new job: At the beginning of August I'm going to be starting a new job that has NOTHING to do with social work. My resignation has been turned in and I'm oh, so excited to be doing something else for a while! I'm seriously burnt out with social work.

2. Trip to Oahu: My friend and I leave on the 24th of July and are looking forward to 9 days of snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, and playing! Sunblock has been purchased - bring it on!

3. We took the young women to laser tag last week and I'm happy to report that for the first time in my life, I didn't receive the lowest score. I was 10 out of 32...not too shabby. Apparently I am growing up and maturing!

4. Eclipse: I can't help it. I realize that the story line is ridiculous and the characters can sometimes be annoying, but I can't get enough for some reason. I'm embarrassed at how much I like it!

5. Summer is 1/2 over, and when you live in the desert that is a GREAT thing!!!

3 comments:

amydear said...

Wow! Another new job? I hope you like it. What will you be doing. Have so much fun in Hawaii. I hope to get there in the next few years.

Liesel said...

I want to know what your new job is too!!! Also, I just made my blog private and I don't have your email to send you an invite. I was just going to give you my email but that defeats the purpose. Maybe I can get it through Karissa???

Lexi said...

What a fun adventure you are living! Good luck on the new job. Can't wait to hear all about it!