Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEVER ENOUGH

I'm the kind of person that can eat the same leftovers for days in a row. It drives people nuts, but that's just who I am. As I found myself hitting the repeat button today to listen to a song again that I've listened to consistently over the years, I realized that there are a lot of things that I just don't get bored with. Here's a few:

1. The song '100 Years' by Five for Fighting - I even put it as a ringtone. I don't know why, but I just love that song!
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup - Recently my favorite is from Fresh and Easy. It's become a staple.
3. Organizing and re-organizing - It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something, even if I'm not!
4. Taking walks - Right now is the perfect time of year to go outside and walk Jack the Dog
5. Playing Tetris (and recently Mahjong) online - It's mindless, but entertaining
6. Watching 'The Nanny' - Her voice is ridiculous, yet I've seen the entire season 2 or 3 times.
7. Talking about social issues - It's the social worker in me.
8. Dumb teen movies - I'm a closet watcher.
9. Looking at pictures from places I've traveled to
10. Card games, board games, and game nights - I LOVE game nights!

I'm not a fan of living a monotonous life, but I'm all about having monotonous aspects within my life. It works for me!

3 comments:

Liesel said...

I saw that song live with you! Do you remember? Great memories, great song. I seriously love your introspective blog posts. They always make me think of my own lists. Oh and btw, I was telling my entire family about your halloween costumes and fun things you did...nice job.

amydear said...

I love it! I think everyone needs their little ritual things they do. I can eat lots of leftovers too, especially if it means I don't have to cook.

Tara said...

I share so many things from that list. I love The Nanny! I thought I was the only one left.