Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ONE MORE

I'm acutely aware of the fact that I talk about my dog a lot, but until I announce an exciting new job, have a child that learns to say "mama," win an abnormally large sum of money playing BINGO, or something else of equal substance, I'm going to focus on what makes me happy....and Jack makes me REALLY happy! Anyhow, he's still a puppy so when there are long moments of quiet when I don't hear him or see him coming in and out of the room, I know something is up. This is how I found him the other day:


Better his toys than my shoes - I'm glad to be past that stage!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Jack is super cute. He makes me want to get a puppy. But then I remember I clean enough poop around here already. Maybe when William is big enough to hold a shovel. . .

The Dean Family said...

hmmmm...jack reminds me of a 2 yr. old..love him...and his name...those chips sound strangely delicous! and OMG what fun it was to see charla...she's so sweet! oh ya ...ella is girly to the max! we're getting ready to go camping this afternoon and while we were packing this morning she said "can i pack my make-up?"