Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100 THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW

I have loved learning about other people and I keep meaning to do this but it seems like I never have time to come up with the 100 things. Here is a little bit of me, shared with you:

1. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada
2. I used to be scared of the storage room in our basement
3. I served a mission in Vina Del Mar, Chile
4. I am the 2nd of 4 children
5. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life I would eat salad
6. I don't like olives and avocados
7. My favorite color is purple
8. I drive a Honda CRV
9. I went to college at Ricks in Rexburg, Idaho and graduated from BYU in Provo, Utah
10. I am terrified of snakes
11. I have a yorkie named Jack
12. I have a guitar but don't play it very well
13. Christmas is my favorite holiday
14. I lived in Lima, Peru and Feng Yuan, Taiwan
15. I think people who only take pictures of themselves, alone, are obnoxious (I understand the ocassional single picture with a scenic background)
16. My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian
17. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Italy
18. My dad's name is Michael and my mom's name is Charlotte
19. I don't sleep through the night - I wake up 2 or 3 times every night
20. I don't like bargain shopping - I like to get in and out
21. My calling right now is Young Women's President in a singles ward (ironically)
22. I enjoy watching musicals
23. One of my greatest dreams is to be able to run for long periods of time without getting tired
24. I play the piano
25. I graduated with a degree in Social Work
26. I lived with my grandmother in Idaho for a year
27. I like to ski but get scared when I start going too fast and feel like I am not in control
28. I LOVE to travel
29. I sometimes get scared that i will never get married
30. I enjoy reading but don't take a lot of time to do it
32. I have been skydiving
33. My favorite kind of cake is german chocolate with coconut frosting
34. I was in the hospital with pneumonia when I was in junior high
35. I drive too fast and sometimes experience road rage - it's something I'm working on
36. I have never fainted
37. I walk really, really fast
38. I view my friends like family - even when I get upset I still care about them
39. My favorite place to shop for clothes is Kohls and Macy's
40. I am not good with computers, electrical gadgets, etc.
41. My favorite shows are "Lost," "House," and "The Office"
42. I love riding my bike but struggle with hills
43. I almost always wait until I have no clean underwear to do my laundry
44. I don't cook a lot but have a secret desire to learn to make everything from scratch
45. I am the Director of Social Services at a skilled nursing facility
46. I don't want to be the Director of Social Services anymore
47. I organize my closet by color
48. I get sick on amusement park rides
49. I would love to be a nanny in a foreign country
50. One of my favorite breakfast foods is leftover spaghetti
51. I have blonde hair and blue eyes
52. I don't like to floss but I brush my teeth regularly
53. When I am really upset I like to drive and listen to loud music
54. I love it when snow becomes hard and you can walk on top of it without breaking through
55. I would rather spend time in the mountains than at the ocean
56. I am a morning person
57. I have never broken a bone
58. I can't handle scary movies or television shows
59. I like to sing but get too nervous to sing in public anymore
60. I miss having long hair and wish it would grow back quickly
61. I have been to Disneyworld but not Disneyland
62. I have two nieces and a nephew
63. I have never really been in love, even though I thought I was once
64. I don't have a middle name
65. I've lived in Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Chile, Peru, and Taiwan
66. I would rather be hot than cold - I can't stand feeling cold
67. I am an emotional person, and hate how easy it is for me to cry
68. One of my favorite things to do is sit around with friends and talk or play games
69. I would rather fly than drive
70. I have to talk about things when I'm upset - I can't keep it inside
71. When I eat out I almost always order a kids meal or order from the kids menu
72. I want to be a foster parent one day
73. In college I used to start research papers the day before they were due
74. I can't shower at night or I feel dirty in the morning
75. I have never been a big fan of the 4th of July or Thanksgiving
76. I love looking at art and especially paintings
77. I didn't pierce my ears until I was in college
78. After a couple of chapters in a book I will go and read the last chapter to see how it ends
79. I like knowing what I am getting as a gifts before I get it
80. I love doing things anonymously - it makes me happier than when someone knows I've done something for them
81. I have three grandparents that are still alive and one grandfather who has passed away
82. I spent a month traveling to South America after I graduated from college
83. It is easier for me to forgive others than to forgive myself
84. I LOVE to laugh and enjoy being around happy people
85. I look about 5 years younger than I am, but wish that I looked my age
86. I would rather have sherbet than ice-cream
87. I love watching movies and eating junk food
88. I am a touchy person and love physical contact
89. I enjoy taking baths and listening to music
90. I used to play "church" with my dolls and would take them out when they were disruptive
91. I sing out loud in the car when I'm driving
92. One of my greatest fears is to lose a parent
93. I used to want to be an English teacher
94. My favorite part of the apple is the peel
95. The most intimidating situation for me to be in is to walk into a room with a group of people I don't know
96. I prefer eating leftovers to something new
97. I once traded in a car when it started making a funny noise
98. If I throw up I immediately start crying
99. I am honest to a fault - sometimes people don't want to hear the truth
100. If I could switch lives with anyone I've met, I would want to remain myself - but a better version of myself - that's what I'm working towards :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are just pure good. I like you 100 times more than yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I loved this, Megann!! I found myself saying "Me too!" to several of your comments about you. Thanks for sharing. I should do that too, but I don't think I could come up with 100 without using some of yours. ;-)

Heidi said...

I was expecting the "walk really, really fast" comment but NOT the one about "taking disruptive dolls out during 'church!'" That's too cute!

Shannon said...

Megann!!! Rob passed your blog along to me. It's so great to see what you're doing and how you're doing. I have loved reading this list and can relate to some of the things you wrote. I too would love to be able to run and run and not get tired - I often dream about it.

I also remember on our mission how fast you'd walk, man sometimes I couldn't catch up...but it was good exercise.

I too don't like scary movies or shows...I'm sure to have a nightmare if I do.

email me at myrbonnebizness@gmail.com so I can add you to my blog. I'll then send you an invite (since it's on private). LOVE YOU!!!!

Caprice Bailey said...

Maybe we should travel to Italy together...It's on my list of places to visit.