Saturday, May 8, 2010

GETTING OFF TASK

Yesterday when I left the house for work I made a mental note to pick up toilet paper before coming home. When I came home I didn't have toilet paper but I did have a NEW CAR!!!! I've been thinking about it for a long time so naturally when I went to get my oil changed at the dealership I did some browsing. Long story short, I found an offer that was far below what I had anticipated paying, the timing is perfect, and I felt no anxieties about it. The color is new this year and in different lights sort of has a different hue. I love it, love it, LOVE it!

Meanwhile, I still need toilet paper......

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice car!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

That is so spontaneous and crazy! Good for you!
Although next time you go buy a car and don't have TP at home, stop off at the their bathroom and fill your purse full of toilet paper.

amydear said...

Wow! I wish I could get off task like that. How cool are you? I hope you like your new wheels.