Saturday, March 13, 2010

GOT THIS COUCH

Today I bought my first official piece of furniture for my house and I love it! To see it click HERE. These are my favorite things about it:

1. Microfiber = EASY to clean
2. I'm a fan of the color (Celedon, which I have never heard of before)
3. Hide-a-bed in the middle section so I can sleep downstairs and watch TV when I'm alone and scared
4. Lots of sitting room
5. On SALE! I saved almost 50 percent
6. Buying it makes me feel like an adult - and I figure it's time to start being an adult :)

4 comments:

Liesel said...

Nice selection! And, what's your new job?

Charlotte said...

So, I am assuming that Brooke is taking her furniture when she leaves, when does your arrive?

Shannon said...

Wow - beautiful couch! Looks so comfy too! nice choice.

amydear said...

I love it! You'll have to let me know if you like the sleeper sofa part. Sounds very handy. Hope I can see it in person sometime.