Sunday, October 12, 2008

OH, JACK!

i know, i know. another blog about the dog! i realize he has consumed the majority of my time and attention, but the little guy is totally dependent on me for his survival and there are days when it's vice versa! he has become my buddy and for that i am truly grateful. so today when we came home from Stake Conference he was so excited to be let out of his kennel that it wasn't just his tail that was wagging - it was his entire butt. the whole thing was just swinging back and forth and every once in a while he would lose his balance. love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic, Meggs! Jack is so cute!! And I love, love, LOVE when dogs wiggle their entire body when they're happy to see us. Sometimes I call my dogs "Wiggle Butt" when they do that. I'm so glad God made it so that dogs can wag their tails. It's a simple pleasure that makes me happy. :)

Unknown said...

I sometimes do that to when I get excited. It is embarassing when you swing your bum to hard and you fall over. If I had a dollar for how many times that has happened.

amydear said...

He's so cute, how could you not help loving him? And the bum wiggling is even cuter. I hope I can meet him someday!