Monday, January 24, 2011

UN-ENCHANTED

This movie was on last night and despite the fact that I never liked it in the first place, I found myself watching bits and pieces of the second half. While it was on I was talking to a friend and mentioned that I found it annoying and unrealistic. Because what kind of man would fall in love with someone as spacey and seemingly mentally unstable as her?! After those words came out, I found it ironic that it wasn't the fact that there were cartoon characters coming to life that made it unrealistic to me, rather the thought of people falling in love under those circumstances that put it over the edge. Um....I'm thinking I'm still feeling a little jaded, perhaps.....ha, ha, ha!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That movie drove me nuts! By the way, my parents installed a doggie door this weekend. Lexy was in heaven running in and out of it.

Unknown said...

So you are saying that singing and doing huge production numbers in Liberty Park is not going to win me a wife?

What movie should I look to for guidance. If Disney can't stir me right, where can I look?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.