Sunday, November 21, 2010

LAKE LAS VEGAS

Last night my friend, Wayne, and I went out to Lake Las Vegas to explore the Christmas lights that were put up this week. I always look forward to this time of year!
I LOVE Christmas, so this gigantic Christmas tree made me super happy!!! Because of the economy the Village at the lake is somewhat of a ghost town. It's sad because the place is magical!! There are so many things they could do with it!
Wayne is such a sport! He'll do almost anything I ask him to do! This was supposed to be one of those fun pictures where the lights are glowing around me and I'm sort of a soft hue in the background. Nope. He had it on the wrong setting. I'm just a weirdo standing in the middle of a tree
And so ended our adventures at Lake Las Vegas. After we were done exploring we went and got ice-cream sundaes at McDonalds - Yum! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Sometimes when I look at your blog I miss Las Vegas. Can you send me your email. Mine is liesel.denise@gmail.com. You look fab btw.

Misty said...

Oh, Megann... you always make me laugh!