Friday, November 27, 2009

GOT THIS TOY

Thanks to Black Friday, I finally found the right timing for a decent camera. I bought it this morning so the rest of the day was spent taking pictures of random objects so I could play with the lighting and settings. I'm like a kid in a candy factory! Here are some of the pictures I took. They're pretty boring, but eventually I'll have something more exciting to post. These are the 'practice' ones: The dog basket full of chew toys - an essencial when you live with two dogs
I put the Christmas tree up this afternoon. It is pre-lit and has little fake pine cones in it. The rest of the decorating is going to have to wait.
My friend, Christina, gave me this vase as a house warming gift - I love it
Ode to Asia: This is my little wooden buddah that I bought when I lived in Taiwan. My buddy from work gave me these vases and they fit the theme perfectly
Jack the Dog trying to jump up in my lap - the close up shows a little too much detail. I'm going to have to start bathing him more regularly

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice! Which camera did you end up getting?

Heidi said...

Good pictures! I got a camera, too but I need to take a class to learn what all it can do.