Thursday, August 6, 2009

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

I've got this recent obsession with Peanut Butter that I can't seem to get over. Peanut Butter ice-cream, Peanut Butter fudge, Peanut Butter cookies, bread with Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter on a spoon. It's ridiculous. I've spent half the morning day dreaming about this Peanut Butter playdough we used to make for the kids in Taiwan during our Kitchen activities.

I guess I should just be happy it's not something more extravagent or expensive...like shoes......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...shoes are a bad obsession to have. Luckily for me, I don't like shopping, so that helps me keep the lid on my shoe obsession. Otherwise, I'd be in BIG trouble. And so would my closet... :)

Liesel said...

mmmmm peanut butter. thanks for setting off another craving. :)

Heidi said...

You were holding out on me! What's the recipe for peanut butter play dough? I hate regular Play-Doh!