Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE 2nd TIME IS A CHARM (RIGHT?)

Today I put a second offer on a house. My first offer is still "in the running," which means that there is a better offer and they want to hold on to mine in case it falls through. I antipated that happening with a short sale, and I told myself I would wait until July to start looking again. Last night I went out with my realtor and this is the first one she showed me. LOVED IT!!! The backyard is BIG and Jack peed out there twice, which I feel is a good sign. It's like he knows that it's meant to be his! Already my wheels are turning of how I can landscape it with a covered patio, lots of grass and trees, and a possible gazebo in the corner. It has Jack and Jill bedrooms/bathroom upstairs and there is an arch that goes from the living room to the dining room. The counters in the kitchen are granite and all of the rooms have ceiling fans. It's just darling - the perfect starter home. So fingers crossed! I'd really like for this to work out, but I realized that this is even better than the first house I put an offer on, so if this falls through then it can only mean that something even BETTER will come along. Must.... think.... positive!

4 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

Nice house.

Wendy said...

It took us 2 years to get a house but this house has way more potential than the one that fell thru earlier. We have now been here a year. :) Good luck!

Heidi said...

Love this one (at least I love your description and the curb appeal)! I want to visit you when you're all moved in. I'll cross my fingers for you.

Amy K said...

best wishes on the house Meggs!! I miss you. Fun to see your blog. (Your profile picture is smokin'. Love the hair.)