Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JUICEMAN II

This weekend I purchased the Juiceman II for twenty dollars at a yard sale. All I had to hear were the words "this cost almost 200 dollars in the store and was only used once," and I was hooked. I'm also one of those consumers that buys the crap located next to the checkout stands because I all of a sudden realize that I really do need it after all even though I had gone to the store to purchase toilet paper only. Anyhow, this morning for breakfast I juiced some grapefruit and apples. It was in one of the many juicing books that came with the machine so I figured it would be decent. I'm not going to lie; it was pretty tart. Still, I'm excited for summer and all of the fruits and vegetables that will soon be coming our way. Juiceman II - you and I are going to become good friends! At least for a couple of months until I get bored with you and stick you on the fridge next to the dehydrator I HAD to buy last winter so that I could take healthy snacks to work.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a juicer so bad. I almost broke down and got a Jake Lulan Power Juicer but couldn't justify it as I am so poor. I just want to juice myself silly.

Let me know if it changes your life and perhaps I might make the investment.

Shannon said...

JEALOUSY! I want one of these soooo bad!

Heidi said...

Good luck with the juicing. I am usually a little cautious when someone says "It's only been used once." It makes me think, "Why? What's wrong with it?"

We used to juice ALL the time (via Vita Mix) but produce in the East is so expensive so now our blender is just a counter decoration.