Thursday, January 1, 2009

IT'S STARTED OUT PRETTY GOOD SO FAR

Last night I discovered one of THE BEST creations I've seen from Trader Joe's, second only to the little peppermint oreo cookies that come out at Christmas - Longboard Chips. Perfect! They are these long, skinny chips that make the chip and salsa debacle manageable. There is nothing more annoying than scratching yourself on the side of your mouth when trying to eat one of those triangle shaped ones, or having to wash your hands every time you try to squeeze it into a bottle of salsa so you can get the leftover salsa in the bottom on the chip. These are the perfect solution! So smart - so brainy. Thank you, Trader Joe's! I anticipated this year being good, but this is going to make it FANTASTIC!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Trader Joe's! Too bad we don't have those here in Utah. Guess I'll just have to make a trip down to Vegas and bring some chips back with me! This is a good start, Meggs! I'm feeling good things ahead for 2009!

amydear said...

I am a mega TJ's fan. Mega. Now I have another reason to love you. If you like hummus, try the white bean basil hummus. Delish on the middle Eastern flatbreads with cheese and tomato.