Sunday, January 25, 2009

BEST OF LOST

Here are my two favorite quotes from this past week's episode of "Lost":

1. Hurley to Sayid after he rejects french fries: "You know, if you ate more comfort food maybe you wouldn't have to go around killing people."

2. Sawyer as he pounds loudly on the door of the hatch to get Desmond to come out: "This is the ghost of Christmas future!"

Obviously you'll need to be a "Lost" follower to understand the beauty of those quotes! If you are - I'm sure you're smiling. If not - rent the DVDs and get on board, folks!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know right? So happy to be back with good "Ugo" as his mother calls him, again. That kid is good times.

I would also like to add another great quote from Hugo's Mom: Why is their a dead Pakistany(?) on my living room sofa.

I love LOST.

amydear said...

But everyone seems so miserable! I'm not sure I can stand a whole season of miserable people. And Sun's split personality is a bit scary. But I'll still watch.