Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BEEHIVE BREAKFAST

Whenever we have a new Beehive join Young Womens, Teresa does a special breakfast for them at her house. She even makes little 'bumblebee' cupcakes and has everyone come in their pajamas. How cute is that?! She's so good with these girls!

Here's our new, darling beehive, Kayla! Everyone was so excited for her to finally join them and it was non-stop giggling and talking. Add the other 5 girls who weren't able to come that morning, and imagine the fun that will be had.....

3 comments:

Liesel said...

Keep those brilliant YW ideas coming!

Liesel said...

Oh, and I just looked at the pictures again... I totally know Teresa! She was my neighbor in Vegas. Are you in my old ward? That is crazy! What a small world!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! I love the cupcakes.