Saturday, December 4, 2010

SAVED


Last night was Manor's annual Christmas party, and when I say 'party' I mean P..A..R..T..Y!!! It's pretty much 4 hours of eating, laughing, and dancing, but mostly dancing. The last several years have taught me that 4 hours on a dance floor in heels results in significant amounts of pain, so about 3/4 of the way through this year, when others were dancing barefooted, I just slipped these babies on and voila! They were little miracle workers!! Thanks, Dr. Scholl's!! I'll be seeing you again next year.....

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oh, I've been thinking about the Manor Christmas party... I'm so sad to have missed it this year. They were seriously so much fun!! No work party has ever been as fun... You'll have to let me know if anything funny happened. :)