Sunday, December 12, 2010

HOMEMADE GIFTS (OH YES SHE DID!)

I am not a creative person, so imagine my delight when these little gifts for our Young Women turned out so adorable!!! Teresa saw the idea when she was out East on vacation, so we painted, sanded, and modge podged our little hearts out yesterday. I can't wait to hand them out at our Christmas party Wednesday night!!
Utilizing our skills in our little 'workshop.'
Aren't they great?!?! We were thrilled with how they turned out!
Pay no attention to the fact that I was up until 3:00 the night before and still hadn't showered, put on makeup, or done my hair. Or that I voluntarily used the words 'delight, adorable, and thrilled,' during this post. That's what crafts do to you. It should be out of my system in a few days! Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE it!!!! SO SO cute!!! The young women are going to be thrilled!!!

Wendy said...

Those are cute! I bet the YW just love you as their leader. :)

Heidi said...

Love it! Look how creative you are!