Friday, November 12, 2010

LOS ANGELES ADVENTURE

Last Saturday (November 6th) my friend, Wayne, and I went to California to meet up with our friends, Calvin and Karissa. The plan was to attend a World Food Festival, but when we got there we found out it had been cancelled. I'm pretty sure out day was even BETTER with our 'Plan B.' Here are some highlights:

Rosa Mexicana Restaurant
The food was AWESOME!!! We will for sure go back!
Grammy Museum: John Lennon exhibit
This is Janice Joplan's car. It was the only thing we
were allowed to take pictures of :)
Headed up to the 'Hollywood' sign!

I love this picture of our shadows!!
Exploring the Getty Museum
The Getty Museum: Seriously the best place EVER!!!
Enjoying an original Van Gogh piece!!! Never mind that we got into
trouble for using flash photography but we had no idea!!
Our driver and navigator getting us to the next stop....
The Griffith Observatory!!!
Such fun views of the city
Waiting for the Planetarium show to start
Playing with the Planetarium special effects!!! He was pretty protective of it :)
What else are you going to do with a statue of Einstein?

These were just a few of almost 200 pictures that we took, but a person can only look at so many of someone else's pictures!!! It was a non-stop, whirl-wind adventure and we laughed and laughed all day long. I LOVE real-time adventures!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I do enjoy LA... the planetarium is such a fun place! I miss you, when are you and Dormisha coming up to SLC??

Unknown said...

Awesome. You do such fun things. I wish I was you...well the male version of you.