Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AN APPLE A DAY

I'm starting this week to try and incorporate healthier habits in my life. I was doing good for a while, but then the holidays crept up and my ship was sunk! Since I'm not good at jumping head first into things I'm starting slow. My goal this week is to incorporate 5 fruits and vegetables a day. That's all. Everything else will be the same. Next week I'm going to add another aspect, and then again the week after, until one day I'll be INVINCIBLE!! If any of you have any tips or fun vegetable recipes, please share. I need some creativity and I can only eat so many salads.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK here is my favorite. Apples slices with peanut butter. I don't know if peanuts count as a vegetable but on my food pyramid it does. Plus you get a good dose of protein with your fruit.

And your welcome