Sunday, October 25, 2009

AND IT BEGINS

Today during Sunday School I was pulled out to help in the Nursery since one of the leaders was out sick. When I got there I found a table full of two-year-olds eating snacks. Seven girls and one boy. Little Gordon with his ridiculously cute sweater vest is experiencing the reality of modern day ratios in the Mormon church. Eat it up, kid. Pretty soon you'll realize that you don't have to do anything and at least five of those little girls will be showing up at your door with baked goods, fighting for your attention. Your future's looking pretty good, Gordon! Pretty darn good!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey and Gordon get this: Not only do you not have to do anything, but you can even be rude and unsensitive and three of the five will still come back with brownies to help you get over your "bad day." :) I love your posts Megs.

Liesel said...

So true! So true!

urpy said...

I have tears running down my face. AWESOME!!

J. said...

This is hilarious. I laughed out loud. The sad thing is it is soo true. It all starts in nursery.