Saturday, August 29, 2009

MUST.....JUSTIFY......

One of my 32 goals this year is to get a really good camera. It's not necessarily a 'need,' but if I find myself focusing on something for more than 6 months, and spending time researching it over and over again, then it's a pretty significant 'want.' The timing is perfect since my other camera consistently turns itself off and sometimes won't let you go back and look at the pictures you just took. At least that's what I'm using for my kick-off reasoning, but I'm still going to give myself a few more weeks to build up some concrete justification! Oh, how I look forward to you, my little Canon Rebel T1i......

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think we have the same one!! I love it--the pictures are great!! Now I need a telefoto lens!! : ) Have fun, and happy photo taking!!

Heidi said...

My sister got this last year. I have had major picture envy ever since. Keep up the justifying!

Shannon said...

Yay! You'll love it!!