Saturday, July 25, 2009

LITTLE THINGS

I tend to get overly excited about the things that make our lives more simple. Today I was making cookies for my Young Womens lesson tomorrow and I decided to double the recipe so that I could take some to a dinner I'm going to tomorrow night, and then to work on Monday. My largest mixing bowl barely contained the amount of dough it had before I even added the flour, and then I remembered the Kitchenaid Professional 600 that I bought last year. Not only was it able to handle the 5 cups of additional flour I added to the mixture, but it also made it look like I actually knew what I was doing. It was a win-win situation. Thanks, Kitchenaid Professional 600!!

6 comments:

urpy said...

Megann, I own the same mixer and I LOVE IT!!! It was so worth it to buy a mixer that can hold a big batch of bread dough. Oh KitchenAid, I looooove you!

Heidi said...

The day I got a Kitchen Aid Professional = BEST DAY EVER!!

amydear said...

How could you forget you owned such a magnificent invention! I love mine, although I don't think it's as big as yours.

Lexi said...

I love love love my kitchen aid! When we first got married Bill bought me a hamilton beach b/c it had a better warranty. It died on our 10 year anniversary! :-) I was really glad to upgrade!

Unknown said...

I don't even know what that is, and I never bake, but suddenly I feel compelled to go and buy one. Does it come in a more manly black with skulls on it?

The Dean Family said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE sooooo bad!! i was just telling josh last week that i would love one of those...hmmm...maybe i'll get one for a special occasion someday:)