Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ADVENTUREDOME

A couple of months ago Karissa and I went to United Blood Services to give blood, and in the process, received free passes for 2 to Adventuredome at Circus, Circus. Win-win situation. Save a life - go to Adventuredome! We realized they were about to expire so last Friday we cashed in. It was good times, except for the roller coaster. Never again! Laser tag was not my strongest game of the evening. In fact, my score was zero. The key apparently is to stay in one spot and get unsuspecting people as they go by. I ran from place to place and this random group of teenagers kept following me the whole time. Thugs. Laser tag thugs!
There's obviously a lot of "child" appropriate rides and activities, but the goal was to ride everything, so we participated. I was only pretending to have to throw up on the bus but the control person saw me doing it and slowed us down. Awkward. I had to explain I wasn't being serious. I'm pretty sure people like me make her job seem long at times. I apologized.
Our last ride was the carousel, which I hadn't been on in years! Slow, repetitive circling motions as you go up and down. Ten more minutes and that would have been a wrap. It turns out I'm not so good at carnival rides, but I sure did enjoy it!!!! Hooray for giving blood!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go to there.

Wendy said...

Good for you. Sounds like a lot of fun. We keep thinking we might go to Vegas sometime...