Sunday, February 8, 2009

SAN DIEGO

Charla and I decided to have a "girls weekend" in San Diego, so we splurged a bit and stayed at the Hilton Resort and Spa. Here's what made it so phenomonal.....

1. Being able to relax and enjoy some down time. Hot tubs, movies and junk food, over-priced dinner - Awesome!



2. Spa day: I went on a "Journey to the Himalayas" and found that I LOVE the Himalayas. Life is a lot better after hot oil treatments, foot scrubs, and a really good massage!


3. Fun sights: We went to several beach towns and went out to Coranado Beach to do some exploring. Driving over the bridge still makes me nervous, but such fun places to see!



#4: Being outside: I love not being at a desk or in an apartment!! We had rain while we were there, but enough sun between the showers to let us walk on beaches, play around on rocks, and feel tired at the end of the day :)

Truly a successful weekend. Thank you, San Diego!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how fun! San Diego is awesome! Megann you look amazing!!!!

amydear said...

Um, I feel left out! I hope to see you at my ocean next. It's the same ocean, just farther north. Megs, you are so photogenic! Beautiful. I'm glad you and Larch had a great time. Seriously, I'd love to join you on a girls' trip sometime, even if you come to OR.

Misty said...

HEY!! I thought I was going to be "in" on the San Diego trip! This is how I find out?? This is sad Megann... truly sad.