Saturday, October 18, 2008

ANYONE UP FOR A RIDE?


So i go through these phases where i get really excited about a particular hobby or interest, and that's all that i want to focus on. I'm finding that riding my bike has become that hobby for me right now. The other day i was bored so i put on my IPOD, jumped onto my bike, and rode around the lakes where we live. It was fantastic! There was a slight breeze, i was listening to good music, and it felt great to be outside and moving. And (no eye rolling needed for this one) i have a basket so on those days when i want to hang out with Jack, i just strap him in and off we go. It's a win-win situation, and I LOVE win-win situations :) Thank you, Cannondale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you have a basket for Jack!! It makes perfect sense. And I bet he loves going for bike rides with you. Does he bark at people and other dogs as you pedal past? And the most important question--are you wearing a helmet, young lady??! ;-)